Commercial Heat / AC Repair & Installation
38 Years of Heating & Cooling
Gore Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing Fayetteville, NC with commercial heating and air conditioning repair since 1978. We are proud of the long history we have developed for providing excellent service to our community, and to communities around North Carolina. We look forward to working with you to keep your business comfortable, no matter what time of year. The happiness of your customers and the comfort of your employees is of the utmost importance, and we recognize this. If you need reliable, professional heating and cooling repairs, give the quality technicians at Gore Heating & Air Conditioning a call today! (910) 485-5877
- Gas Logs
- Air Conditioner Repair – Commercial air conditioners are large, complex units that direct cooled air through a network of ducting which can literally extend for miles. The zoning systems implemented in these larger systems employ an array of dampers, and any of these components can fail. Ensuring proper zoning requires an understanding of mathematical formulations, and failure to adjust these systems properly can leave whole rooms without conditioned air. We are experienced in the repair and installation of a variety of commercial air conditioners, and we would be happy to keep yours working properly.
- Boiler Repair – Most boilers are powered by natural gas, LP gas, oil, or biomass such as wood. While boilers are a time-tested method of generating heat that is simple and durable, they require regular maintenance to continue working efficiently and safely. If your boiler needs to be cleaned or repaired, we are here to help.
- Furnace Repair – Modern furnaces are very efficient at providing heat, and they are made to last for years and years of service. However, as with any working piece of machinery, they require routine maintenance and the occasional repair to continue working as they should. When your furnace breaks down, give us a call and we will have your business back to a comfortable temperature in no time.
- Heat Pump Repair – Heat pumps work by transferring heat from one location to another, and offer an excellent alternative (or supplement) to a forced-air or radiant heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system. If your heat pump is showing signs of wear and tear, give us a call!
- Geothermal Heat Pumps – Geothermal heat pumps transfer heat to and from the ground, which remains at a constant temperature throughout the year. If you are interested in a geothermal heat pump for your business, call us to discuss all the available options.
- Hope Mills, NC
- Elizabethtown, NC
- Spring Lake, NC
- Carthage, NC
- Laurinburg, NC
- Dunn, NC
- Clinton, NC
- Lumberton, NC
- Pinehurst, NC
If your business in Fayetteville, NC needs commercial heating and air conditioning repair, give Gore Heating & Air Conditioning a call! For 38 years, we have been providing reliable, knowledgeable HVAC services to North Carolina, and we would be honored to help keep your comfortable. (910) 485-5877