Heating and Cooling for Your Home
Since 1978, Gore Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing Fayetteville, NC with residential heating and air conditioning repair. We are proud of our long history of excellent service to our community and to communities across North Carolina, and we look forward to helping keep your home comfortable with our professional technicians and our line of quality products from top brand names in the industry. If you need quality heating and cooling repairs, give the professional technicians at Gore Heating & Air Conditioning a call today! (910) 485-5877
- Gas Logs
- Air Conditioner Repair – If your air conditioner has stopped working, or simply isn’t cooling your home as efficiently as it used to, we can assess your air conditioner unit and make any necessary repairs to restore your home’s cooling system to its original glory.
- Boiler Repair – Boilers are renowned for their durability and continued functionality year after year, but even the most resilient pieces of machinery require cleaning and maintenance from time to time. When your boiler stops operating as efficiently as it should, we will come out and repair your boiler to keep it working properly.
- Furnace Repair – Whether your furnace is powered by oil or natural gas, we can repair and maintain it to ensure it keeps heating your home safely and efficiently.
- Heat Pump Repair – Heat pumps help improve your home’s heating and cooling efficiency while reducing its effect on the environment. By transferring heat from outside to inside your home and vice versa, a heat pump effectively heats and cools your home while adding a negligible amount of energy to your total monthly usage rates. When your heat pump begins to malfunction, don’t hesitate to give us a call. If you delay heat pump maintenance, a minor repair could quickly turn into an expensive replacement.
- Geothermal Heat – Geothermal heat pumps operate in the same manner as an air-to-air heat pump, only they derive their heating and cooling capabilities from the relatively constant temperature of the earth. By gathering and storing heat below the frost line, a geothermal heat pump can drastically reduce your energy consumption and save you money on each monthly electricity bill.
- Bosch Geothermal Heat Pumps
- HEIL Heating and Cooling Products
- Mitsubishi Mini-Split Heating and Cooling
- Hope Mills, NC
- Elizabethtown, NC
- Spring Lake, NC
- Carthage, NC
- Laurinburg, NC
- Dunn, NC
- Clinton, NC
- Lumberton, NC
- Pinehurst, NC
For professional, reliable residential heating and air conditioning repair in Fayetteville, NC or the surrounding areas, please call Gore Heating & Air Conditioning at (910) 485-5877